Tagging / Analytics Specialist
About the Job
We are seeking a Web Content Editor experienced in Tagging Analytics. Our team is focused on understanding our business’ and markets’ strategic business objectives, relating those objectives to measurable marketing indicators, and delivering insights and strategies that promote continuous performance improvements.
Who We Are
We are a fast growing, close-knit, dynamic, and successful Web Content Services Company that specializes in providing support to large multinational companies for Online Content Management, Content Moderation, Quality Management, Email Marketing Services, E-Commerce Project Management and Management Information. With offices in Istanbul, Amsterdam, Portland (OR), Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, and Lisbon we operate globally.
Profile and Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of experience in implementing web and advertising analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics (aka Omniture, SiteCatalyst), Google Analytics, etc.
- 1-2 years of experience with Tag Management tools such as Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager or Google Tag Manager
- Proficiency in debugging tools such as Charles, Fiddler, httpfox, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage time and prioritize work streams effectively, with the ability to think and act independently
- Outstanding interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Located in Istanbul
Under supervision of the Supervisor and/or Service Expert, E-mail Marketing Specialist will be responsible of;
- Provide technical support to internal and client teams around analytics tagging, data validation and data integration
- Define analytics Quality Assurance and testing activities to ensure accurate and efficient data collection
- Manage tags via Tag Management Solutions such as Adobe Dynamic Tag Management, Google Tag Manager, etc.
- Manage all analytics and media tags
- Validate and debug analytics implementation issues
- Diagnose issues with existing platform configurations and tags, and provide recommendations for improvement
- Work with third parties to resolve discrepancies or platform issues
Reply on this vacancy