ELOQUA REPORTING SPECIALIST
About the Job
Are you looking for an exciting digital media and operations job?
Do you want to perform services for various multinational companies such as Philips, Hertz, Unilever and TomTom, managing their online presence, making their online strategy reality?
Are you willing to work hard to reap the success of your daily actions and get the chance to work for an extended period of time abroad or become a team leader and be on your way to more management skills?
Who We Are
We are a fast growing, close-knit, dynamic, and successful Web Content Services Company that specializes in providing support to large multinational companies for Online Content Management, Content Moderation, Quality Management, Email Marketing Services, E-Commerce Project Management and Management Information. With offices in Istanbul, Amsterdam, Lisbon, Kuala Lumpur and Portland (OR), we operate globally and offer international positions to staff longer than 1 year in service.
Key Skills Required
- University degree
- 1 year experience with Excel at work
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Strong communication skills
- Accuracy, persistence, ability to prioritize and take responsibility
- Strong customer orientation and service mindedness
- Fast learner and eye for detail
- Flexible, open minded and the ability to work in teams
- Willing and able to work in an international environment and under international management
Preferred but not mandatory
- Experience in reporting and analyzing performance of online marketing activities such as campaigns, affiliate marketing, online acquisition strategies, and so forth.
- Experience with standard clickstream analysis tools like Omniture, Google Analytics, etc. (Omniture preferred).
Key areas of responsibilities
- Create and maintain (complex) weekly and monthly (or other frequency) reports and dashboards for various groups of stakeholders, using tools like Eloqua Insight, Excel, PowerPoint, Omniture, etc.
- Create and deliver ad-hoc reports, dashboards and/or pull data sets related to digital marketing and sales activities, e.g. on campaign performance, web site statistics, customer behavior, retailer performance, etc. from the various source systems and/or central reporting data warehouse.
- Data consolidation and validation
- General ticket handling related to digital marketing reporting/data set requests
Reply on this vacancy